Event Date: February 23, 2018
Celebrate 100 years of shared history between March Field and the Mission Inn! On February 23, 2018 the Mission Inn Foundation and Museum will fly to March Field Air Museum with live entertainment, dinner, drinks, and fantastic auction items to benefit the MIF. This is your chance to go one-on-one with Fliers’ Wall pilots surrounded by some of the most iconic aircraft ever created. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to dance, dine, and have a fabulous time for a great cause!
The Mission Inn Foundation is proud to present exclusive access to aviation history and celebrity "Bird Men" at this unique event. The evening is sure to include...
- Special access to the aircraft and collections at March Field Air Museum, reserved just for our guests
- Mix n' Mingle with Aviation VIP's including pilots, military personnel, historians, and artists
- Details about the long-standing relationship between the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa and the March Air Reserve Base through one-on-one conversations with Foundation staff and docents
- Get a taste of what it's like to be "air-minded" as you browse (and hopefully bid on!) must-have silent auction items.
- Live music by the Inland Empire Swing Orchestra with plenty of room for dancing
- Learn about the award-winning outreach programs produced by the Foundation, and how your support is crucial to expand these opportunities for Inland Empire youth and families
Book your flight plan now!
Tickets are included with all Sponsorship Levels. Click the link below for more details.
$650/Private Table for 8 | $150/couple | $85/individual
Don't forget to pick up your ticket for the Wine Pull! You get to pick Red or White in this blind drawing and take a bottle (or two!) home with you!CLICK HERE FOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES