The Mission Inn Foundation offers a 75-minute walking tour led by trained docents on the art, architecture, and history of the Mission Inn. This is your opportunity to see parts of the National Historic Landmark that are inaccessible to the general public based on hotel availability. Reservations are highly recommended as we only take a limited number of guests per tour. Please call the Mission Inn Museum for reservations, 951-788-9556. The museum is open 9:30am - 4:30pm daily.
- Tours are subject to availability.
- Tour dates/times are transferable.
- Tour tickets are refundable within 30 days of original purchase, excluding Festival of Lights tour tickets and specialty tour tickets. Please contact the Museum for refund details.
- No food/drink allowed on any tour. The only exception is water which must be in a container with a lid.
- Service animals only.
- Tour route subject to change depending on daily activities at the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa.
- Per the Mission Inn Foundation's tour regulations and at the request of the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, no photography will be allowed on this tour. This includes cellular phone cameras and all other small portable electronic devices, which docents will request to be turned off for the duration of the tour.
Group and Student Tours
Would you like a private tour for your party? A private group tour is the perfect option for your family group, office excursion, or wedding guests. Specialty tours may be available for an extra cost including Art, Photography, or Women of the Mission Inn.* Please contact Nanci Larsen to book your group tour 951-781-8241,.
*Advance reservations and a 50% deposit are required for group tours. Discounted rates may be available for groups of 25 or more. School tours are not available during the Festival of Lights (late November-early January).
The Mission Inn Foundation Office is open Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. For special events, or research inquiries, please call 951-781-8241.
The Mission Inn Museum and Museum Store is open daily, 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with extended hours for Riverside Arts Walk on the first Thursday of each month and during the Festival of Lights holiday season. For daily tours, exhibition information, or general visitor resources, please call 951-788-9556.