The MIF offices and museum store are open with modified hours Sunday - Thursday 10AM – 3PM and conditions that parallel those enforced by the Mission Inn Hotel. This includes requiring masks, enforcing social distancing, limiting the number of guests inside the store, and frequent disinfections of all surfaces. The museum gallery will continue to be closed to the public while installation of the Toward Peace exhibit continues, and tours will continue to be postponed until further notice.
The Mission Inn Museum is open Sunday - Thursday from 10am - 3pm
Following state and local guidelines, the following must be observed by all patrons of Mission Inn Foundation spaces:
- All customers are required to wear a facial covering while inside MIF properties
- A maximum of 10 customers will be allowed within the store at one time
- Customers are encouraged to maintain a distance of 6 feet from other customers and employees, and floor markers will assist in customer maintaining this distance
- Public restrooms are closed until further notice
- Complimentary hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the store
Please be safe and healthy!
For more information on COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For more information on Riverside County: https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus