The Mission Inn Foundation offers a 75-minute walking tour led by trained docents on the art, architecture, and history of the Mission Inn. This is your opportunity to see parts of the National Historic Landmark that are inaccessible to the general public based on hotel availability. Reservations are highly recommended as we only take a limited number of guests per tour.
Tours are $13 for adults and senior citizens, children 11 years old and under are free with a paying adult. Tours are $12 for members of AAA, AARP and active & retired military. Beginning May 1, tours will be $20 for adults and senior citizens, $17 for members of AAA, AARP, and active & retired military, and $15 for residents of Riverside & San Bernardino Counties and Museum Members.
MIF Members receive tours with their membership benefits; see complete details here. Please call the Museum at (951) 788-9556 during regular business hours for available tour times and reservations.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for parties larger than 6 people.
- No food/drink allowed on any tour. The only exception is water which must be in a container with a lid.
- Service animals only.
- Tour route subject to change depending on daily activities at the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa.
- Per the Mission Inn Foundation's tour regulations and at the request of the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, no photography will be allowed on this tour. This includes cellular phone cameras and all other small portable electronic devices, which docents will request to be turned off for the duration of the tour.
ONLINE TOUR BOOKING coming soon!
- Please call the Museum at (951) 788-9556 for tour reservation information and availability.
Group and Student Tours
Would you like a private tour for your party? A private group tour is the perfect option for your family group, office excursion, or wedding guests. Specialty tours may be available for an extra cost including Art, Photography, or Women of the Mission Inn.
Advance reservations and a 50% deposit are required for groups of 10 persons or more. Reduced rates are available for groups of 25 or more and for school groups. School tours are not available during the Festival of Lights (late November-early January). Call Nanci Larsen at (951) 781-8241 or email the following details to .
- 1-3 Preferred Dates
- Estimated Head Count
- Special Considerations (e.g.; seniors with walkers/wheelchairs, meal reservations, shortened tour, language requests)
The Mission Inn Foundation Office is open Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. For group tours, special events, or research inquiries, please call 951-781-8241.
The Mission Inn Museum and Museum Store is open daily, 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with extended hours for Riverside Arts Walk on the first Thursday of each month and during the Festival of Lights holiday season. For daily tours, exhibition information, or general visitor resources, please call 951-788-9556.