The Mission Inn Foundation offers a 75-minute walking tour led by trained docents on the art, architecture, and history of the Mission Inn. This is your opportunity to see parts of the National Historic Landmark that are inaccessible to the general public based on hotel availability. Reservations are highly recommended as we only take a limited number of guests per tour. Tours are $13 for adults and senior citizens, children 11 years old and under are free with a paying adult. Tours are $12 for members of AAA, AARP and active & retired military. Please call the Museum at (951) 788-9556 during regular business hours for available tour times and reservations.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for tour groups larger than 6 people.
- No food/drink allowed on any tour. The only exception is water which must be in a container with a lid.
- Service animals only.
- Tour route subject to change depending on daily activities at the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa.
- Per the Mission Inn Foundation's tour regulations and at the request of the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, no photography will be allowed on this tour. This includes cellular phone cameras and all other small portable electronic devices, which docents will request to be turned off for the duration of the tour.
- Online tour booking is not yet available. Please call the Museum at (951) 788-9556 for tour reservation information and availability.
- "Whisper" Audio Headsets available on every tour! Upon checking in for your tour, please ask if your tour will feature a Whisper device which allows you to hear each and every word shared by the docent. These devices are now available in the Museum on a limited basis and will soon be implemented on all daily tours.
Group and Student Tours
Advance reservations and a 50% deposit are required for groups of 6 persons or more. Reduced rates are available for groups of 25 or more and for school groups. School tours are not available during the Festival of Lights (late November-early January). Call the Foundation at (951) 781-8241 and ask for Nanci Larsen.